The Alpina Mountain
Resort & Spa
Get in the photogenic mountain village of Tschiertschen, Switzerland, The Alpina is a luxury Boutique Hotel that combines contemporary, eco-friendly design with original 19th-century Art Nouveau style.
The historic 120-year-old multi-award winning resort is the premier holiday destination in the Graubünden region. Located at an elevation of 1,350m above sea level, this idyllic village is far from the hustle and bustle of city life, and best known for its fresh, unpolluted air. Tschiertschen has been a popular health and spa retreat for travellers since 1892, and is, today, a famous winter sport and summer outdoor activities destination, with a unique natural beauty that cannot be found elsewhere.
The Alpina Mountain Resort & Spa is only 10km from Chur, the economic and cultural centre of Graubünden. The 5,000-year-old medieval city of Chur is the oldest city in Switzerland and is the capital of Graubünden. Alpina is a 15-minute drive from Chur and an hour and 45 minutes away from Zurich airport.
The resort was lovingly upgraded to provide 27 modern rooms; ski-in, ski-out access; an impressive spa and two world class restaurants.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Le Guide Michelin Switzerland – awarded 3 houses
- Swiss Location Awards 2018
- First hotel in Switzerland to offer GOURMEDness health care concept –
Winner of “Wellness and Spa Innovation Award” from the German
Wellness Association 2017
- Connoisseur Circle “Guest-Check” award – 2nd Place
- Member of the discerning “Romantik Hotels & Restaurants International” brand